Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year and Recap of 2015

The New Year is just around the corner and I'd like to wish everyone a safe and joyous celebration/day!


This past year has been a wild ride for pets and pet battles, at least for me. Through the awesome and not so great, I can definitely say that I created some memorable moments in WoD.

Here's just a teeny-tiny recap of some fun/interesting memories of my pet experiences this past year. There were A LOT of things that happened/changed; these are just a few events that stand out for me.


A YEAR OF PETS!
January 2015




February 2015


  • Great, who armed my Perky Pug with a firecracker?


March 2015



April 2015



May 2015



June 2015

  • Survived the grind in Heroes of the Storm (my first MOBA) and collected Graves.

  • Just a silly with one of the Tanaan Legendary Boss Pet drops. :P


July 2015



August 2015




September 2015


  • Brewfest, new pet that's taller than me when fed a pet biscuit. O_o


October 2015




November 2015

  • Power Overwhelming! What happens when Protoss, Terran and Zerg pets get together? A real pet battle!

  • BlizzCon 2015 revealed Baby Winston from Overwatch CE, and...where's our baby moose?! We were promised a baby moose. ;P hehe


December 2015




A big thank you to the Blizzard developers. Thank you for hearing us out and taking into consideration our thoughts/ideas. I appreciate all the hard work that you guys and gals do, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us crazy collectors.

Thank you to the pet collecting/battling community for being amazing, as always. Stay generous, welcoming, and hilarious; it's an honor to be a part of such a fantastic group of people!

I say farewell to 2015 and welcome 2016 with hopes of more new and awesome pet things. Hopefully RNG will be kind and mechanics will be fair. I wish everyone the best, and look forward to sharing more pet-related stuff with you in the new year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.