Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Look-a-Like Challenge - Part 10

Finally, a new look-a-like post and it's the first one for WoD. Yay! Hopefully not the last; I hope there will be more pets in the future that look like things that I can copy/replicate with my toon. :)

I could have posted an update earlier but I wanted to squeeze in the Clockwork Gnome. That required reaching the 150 toys achievement, and that took what felt like for-ev-er. Thankfully I managed to power through collecting the last few yesterday night.



Pet: Ore Eater
Item: Goren Garb



Pet: Clockwork Gnome
Item: Robo-Gnomebulator



Pet: Wretched Servant
Look-a-Like: Wretched Bruiser
Notes: Rogue friend required, must have the minor glyph, Glyph of Disguise



Pet: Stinkrot
Item: Hallowed Wand - Ghoul (Only available during Hallow's End)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.