Tuesday, April 22, 2014

BlizzCon 2014 Dates Announced

Blizzard announced the dates for BlizzCon 2014: November 7 and 8! Tickets cost $199 each and will go on sale Wednesday, May 7 at 7 PM (Pacific Time) and Saturday, May 10 at 10 AM (Pacific Time). They have yet to announce the price and sale of the Virtual Tickets.

I'm quite excited as this year marks WoW's 10th Anniversary (and I believe Warcraft's 20th?), so it's a pretty special occasion. I've already set aside time in my fall schedule just for BlizzCon this year, so I'm really amped to go. It will all depend on whether or not I can get two tickets, though, and that's up in the air still. Crossing my fingers and practicing throwing money at the screen.

Needless to say, I'm already wondering about the BlizzCon 2014 goodie bag. What's inside?! Pet? Mount? Some other awesomely awesome gift? It's a notable year and although I shouldn't expect anything, I still can't help but think something special to commemorate the occasion for BlizzCon attendees and Virtual Ticket holders would be appropriate. For $200 per ticket, maybe it should be expected? Perhaps Blizzard should at least announce the contents of the goodie bag sooner rather than later.

Regardless, I'm still excited. I wasn't able to attend last year's BlizzCon, and although I was able to cover any pet-related news/info quickly and efficiently from home, I regret not being able to meet and hang out with all the pet collectors/battlers/lovers at the WarcraftPets meet-and-greet. Not to mention I could have poked at some developers. :P

Well, we'll see what happens come May 7 and May 10. Those days will be the deciding factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.