Monday, December 3, 2012

Scorpion Color Challenge Complete!

Yay, another color challenge complete. Before patch 5.1, my scorpion pets were color-changers, so I didn't feel the need to collect specific colors. Now that pets no longer swap colors when summoned, I've had to replace certain pets with the actual color that I need.


Left column, top to bottom: Durotar Scorpion, Leopard Scorpid, Scorpid
Right column, top to bottom: Scorpling, Stripe-Tailed Scorpid, Crunchy Scorpion


As per the challenge, all pets are rare! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratz! I still need to check my lizard colors... But this will be my next challenge too. Well besides attempting for a rare crow which is avoiding me like a real one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Pukanini: Thanks! There are so many color challenges to do now that color-changers are extinct. Can't wait to finish them all. :D

      Delete

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.