Saturday, August 4, 2012

Why Are You So Cute?!

After defeating a Pet Tamer and receiving a Sack of Pet Supplies, I was ecstatic to find two Magical Mini-Treats inside!

Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but I love, LOVE small things. I know many players feel like companions should be bigger so they can be shown off and easily seen, but I lean more towards the smaller, the better mentality. Besides, these pets are for my enjoyment, not anyone else's, and I'm an absolute sucker for tiny cute things.

So naturally, I adore the Magical Mini-Treats. :)


Here's just a comparison between a normal sized Amethyst Shale Hatchling (on the left) and the same companion who's consumed a Magical Mini-Treat (on the right). Ahhh, the adorableness is overwhelming! XD

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. @Classy: If only we could have more than one pet out at the same time. I would have similar looking pets of all three sizes; a normal sized one, another one that's enlarged and one that's miniaturized. XD Oh, and can't forget a combat pet with the same model as the minipets if on my hunter lol. Overkill? :P

      Delete

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.