Sunday, May 13, 2012

One Task Down, Many More To Go

A big thank you to my teammates on the Arena Pass realm! Hopefully it won't take too long for us to receive Murkimus. :)

Now that I've completed the 50+ games necessary for the pet, I can focus on Diablo 3 (coming Tuesday!!!!), and waiting for my CE to come in the mail. I signed up for the Annual Pass, so I'll be able to play on launch night, but how could I pass up a cool looking pet like the Fetish Shaman?

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to playing D3 as this will be my first experience of the Diablo universe. My friends and I are actually going to be live streaming as soon as we're able to on launch night, so that will also be a first for me lol.

Part of me is hoping pet battles WON'T be released on the beta next week, since I'll already be sleep deprived enough from playing D3. Ouch for me if it is finally implemented, though. Pet battles AND D3? That's going to be tough to juggle, not to mention tough to choose between. I won't be able to pick one to prioritize! *huddles in a corner* Nooo, don't make me choose. D:

I'm still going to keep an eye out for pet-related news from the beta, but D3 is going to be a major distraction. Oh, and there's this thing called sleep that I hear is sometimes good. Might have to try that out too. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.