Saturday, February 4, 2012

Three In One

Darkmoon Faire, Love Is In the Air, and Lunar Festival - all on one night soon! I can't remember the last time when three in-game events converged like that. Maybe it's foreshadowing that this year will be a doozey for holidays? We'll see!

Anyway, I'm ready for the faire (artifacts and all) and I'm all set to check out the Vday seasonal event. I'm hoping the DMF will be relatively bug free and that the Vday holiday won't have any new holiday loot bag dropped pets. I haven't found any information that would lead me to believe that a new pet is going to be added this in-game event, then again Blizzard has surprised us before.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit anxious and worried. But come what may, come what may. Can't say that I approve anymore or any less of the loot bag system (I still detest it with great passion), but I really feel like any requests for a change or compromise are falling on deaf ears. Either that or it's getting too close to MoP that developers don't see the point in spending time changing things now (since pets will be account wide in the next expansion). Sigh. Don't get me started. :\

Anyway, here's hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. Hm, one thing I haven't thought of yet is which DMF pet I'm going to buy next. Ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.