Saturday, May 31, 2014

An Unexpected Find

Today I went out and captured some new Yellow-Bellied Bullfrogs (secondaries in battle) to test whether or not they would maintain their captured size. Originally i was going to simply edit my previous post to add an update on my findings, but in the process of testing I ran into yet another wild pet that comes in different sizes lol.

Much like the bullfrog, the Golden Civet Kitten can come in two sizes, big and small. They also retain their statures even after captured.



So that's another set of pets added to my collection heh.

As for the Yellow-Bellied Bullfrog, it appears that newly captured secondaries are keeping their sizes. That would be a good thing except now I want to keep both the large and small version plus my size-changer. I guess it's not really a bad thing except that my Pet Journal will quickly fill up if there are more cases similar to the bullfrog one. And my journal will feel a little more cluttered than normal.

Although I don't usually name wild pets (there are just too many!), I felt that these needed names for quick referencing (between the big one and small one). Luckily the bullfrog and civet kitten only come in two sizes, so "senior" and "junior" fit quite well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.