Sunday, April 6, 2014

Screenshots of WoD Alpha Models


Blizzard: WE HEARD YOU LIKE PUPPIES, SO HAVE SOME PUPPY.

I don't know if that model can get any cuter. Maybe if it has an animation where it chases its own tail, gnaws on an over sized bone, or dozes off to sleep. Yep, I think any of those additions would create a cute overdose.

More screenshots of the WoD alpha models can be found on MMO-Champion. None of which have been confirmed as pets (yet), but we can hope!

There are so many awesome looking (yet familiar) creatures. Other than the frostwolf pup, I can't wait to see the toucan, hippos (baby version please!), the odd hydra/plant thing, and of course the sporebats. I have a soft spot for the sporebat for no apparent reason other than they are adorably squishy looking. If any of the updated sporebat models come as a vanity pet...I'll probably squee out loud and bounce around in my chair for a good three minutes lol. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.