Monday, April 15, 2013

This and That, Slowing Down

There are more changes to some pet abilities coming in 5.3, and you can check it out here at the official patch notes. I must say that I'm pretty disappointed about the change to Predatory Strike. It was one of my favorite abilities when first starting out in Pet Battles, and I still use it against the Beasts of Fable NPCs today. This change bums me out, but I guess it's just something we'll have to get used to.

Anyway, there are only a few more pets left for me to collect, one being the Qiraji Guardling which requires "summer". Thanks to my guildmates, I've managed to collect the three Throne of Thunder pets. They're quite fun and the Son of Animus is pretty fun in PVE. I'm not sure how they fair in PVP, though. Another plus? The animus is HUUUGE when you give it a biscuit! Big enough to give me a hug. XD


So there hasn't been as much for me to do these days except level and continue to grind for stones to upgrade my non-rares. It's starting to get a little tedious and my toons have well over 300 Lesser Charms to make up for the time spent grinding.

I haven't gotten into pet PVP yet, and quite frankly, until 5.3 hits where a pet comes from winning X number of queued PVP matches, I'm not sure I want to bother. PVP is just not my thing whether it's player or pet. There's nothing in it for me as I don't get any kind of thrill or rush from beating another player.

That's about it until we hear more from the 5.3 PTR. There's still no word on how to spawn and capture a wild Unborn Val'kyr on the PTR, but we're all trying anyway. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.