Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Renaming Pets Complete (For Now)

I've successfully renamed all of my non-wild pets. Whew!! All names should be unique, but let me know if you see any doubles.

There were moments of frustration where I just couldn't think of ANYTHING to call a pet. For the Raiding With Leashes companions, I ended up naming nearly all of them after the bosses they drop from lol. I just couldn't get inspired with those. :(

For some reason, renaming a pet Jade produces an error message. Kind of odd considering how common and fitting the name is for many of the green-ish pets. Oh well. I got around it by naming my Jade Owl Jadeite, which also happens to be a precious green mineral.

Thanks to a good friend of mine who suggested the name Tychus for Mini Thor. How bittersweet!

Well, now I can officially say that I'm ready for all the new pets coming in patch 5.2 now. Sorta. At least when it comes to renaming my pets, I guess? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.