Friday, October 19, 2012

Tamer Dailies Hopefully Fixed

I hope I'm not speaking too soon, but I think the Tamer dailies are fixed now. I've been able to do all the Pandaria Tamer dailies for two days in a row, and all of the Grand Master dailies on the other continents.

Hopefully I'll be able to repeat them over the course of the next few days. If so, then I can confidently say that they're not bugged anymore. I'd like to have a decent shot at Porcupette please! :P

And just one last note, in case anyone is wondering, only the Grand Master dailies and the Pandaria dailies reward the Sack of Pet Supplies. All the other Tamer dailies reward only gold, however all dailies will net you experience for your pet team.

Just a small FYI since this was different on the beta, and all dailies used to reward the sack.

Although we have fewer chances per day to try for the Porcupette now, at least you can try multiple times every day. As long as you keep at it, you'll get it eventually! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.