Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Does Want Fire Kitty

The adorableness is overwhelming! Blizzard's released a preview of a new upcoming pet, the Fire Kitten. Or at least that's what this bundle of fiery fluff has been nicknamed.

There's no information on how it will be obtained yet, but I'm keeping my eyes and ears open. I absolutely do not want to miss any news about this one! He's just THAT cute.

Part of me thinks it will be from the PetStore since the post mentions "adoption". We'll have to wait and see, though.

Anyway, if you haven't seen the preview yet, you can find it here on WoW's official Facebook page.

I can't wait to have a Fire Kitten at my side. I'm totally going to be in cat form all the time with Fandral's Flamesycthe activated once I get my very own kitten. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.