Sunday, October 7, 2012

Dailies Confusion

UPDATE: Confirmed it's a bug. ALL Tamers should have daily quests on the continent you've completed. Any dailies not showing up is a bug. I know, I know. "Duh", right? But I just had to put my doubts to rest. :)


I'm still in the process of trying to figure out how the Tamer dailies work. From what I understand, after defeating a Grand Master, all the Tamers on that continent will offer you a daily once per day. So far, this hasn't been the case.

Originally, the dailies were bugged and after completing them once, you couldn't pick them up again. They just wouldn't reset. A hotfix was applied in hopes to fix this issue, and it seems to have only partially done the trick. Instead of resetting them all, only a few dailies are repeatable. And it's random each day.

There are rumors that each continent will only offer one Tamer daily per day, and it's random. I find this hard to believe since I just completed two dailies for EK today, and four yesterday night. But if each continent is really supposed to only have one daily, then multiple NPCs offering the daily is a bug.

If the latter isn't the case though, then dailies are still not being reset properly. The Grand Master of EK hasn't had a daily quest available for two days straight, while the others seem to have one on and off. I mentioned that I was able to complete four yesterday, but only two today.

Another possibility is that a random number of dailies (but not all of them) will be available each day. Again, this is hard for me to swallow because that would mean players would need to travel to each NPC every day just to find which ones are offering the quest. I mean, I know Blizzard wants to make stuff challenging and all, but I can't see them making it THAT inconvenient.

So right now things are pretty up in the air. Are dailies supposed to be available from every Tamer (like they were originally presented)? Only a random few? Only one per continent? I'm pretty eager to find out the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.