Friday, October 5, 2012

Caught Me A Cocoon

I've had some interesting encounters while pet battling. Some of abilities and attacks are quite amusing. I don't think I'll ever get tired of watching my Darkmoon Zeppelin's bomb fall onto the opposite team. XD

One particularly funny situation I've run into is when capturing moths. Their cocoon strike attack encases them in a, well, cocoon right? Well this is what happens when you happen to trap a cocooned pet...


Rofl. It looks absolutely ridiculous! Best part is that if there's still another pet to fight against, the captured moth will remain in this state for the duration of the battle. I've only had it happen a few times, but I get a kick out of it every time. :P

On a side note, I've finally finished collecting all the new crafted pets! Thank you to another guildmate of mine who crafted the Jade Owl for me. It was the last one I needed!

I also managed to reach 400 unique pets, and finally received Venus. :D Such an awesome looking pet, but I kinda wish it had a unique animation. Eating a flying bug would be appropriate lol?


If you don't get the reference, it's from the movie Little Shop of Horrors. I watched it when I was really little, and ever since I've always wanted a talking, murderous plant of my own. XD

Venus behaves much like the Ammen Vale Lashling, and will burrow into the ground when idle. Only its gaping mouth remains above ground. It looks a bit creepy with all those teeth poking out haha.


I'm going to start working on collecting the Jade Tentacle next! Oh, and can't forget about all the other wild pets left to capture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.