Tuesday, April 10, 2012

2012 Arena Pass Registration Open

The Arena Pass registration is now open! Games don't start yet, but I'm sure they'll announce when the rated matches begin. I recommend reading through the FAQ just to be sure you know what you're buying.

I think I'm going to try for it this year since I have some spare gift money. Originally I was hoping to find a great (and by great I mean AWESOME STEAL) deal on a TCG pet, but it doesn't look like that will be happening any time soon. So next best thing? Another pet but for much less money and I get to play with either guildmates or fellow vanity pet lovers!

The trick will be making sure our schedules match so my team can participate in the required 50 rated matches to be eligible for Murkimus. Hopefully it all works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.