Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Waiting Game - Endless Mode!

Now that the Darkmoon Faire is over, I haven't been spending as much time on the PTR. I really should be hunting for DMF artifacts since my characters got to keep the Adventurer's Guide from the faire, but I've been focusing my energy on finishing up my transmog sets on live servers. Silly me, and I have so little bag space as it is!

Pilgrim's Bounty is coming up as well as WoW's Anniversary. I'm not anticipating any new pets for either event, but my curiosity is bound to get the better of me. I'll be checking out both just in case Blizzard decides to surprise us with a new companion. (Not going to hold my breath though!)

Other than that, I'm just anxiously waiting for patch 4.3. Some speculate it will come before the week just before the 29th, others think it will go live on the 29th, while there are other theories that it will come either during the Darkmoon Faire or even after. All I know is that I'm eager for it to be released!! I need more bank space and new pets naaaaooo! :P

BTW, there's still no official word on the rogue legendary weapon guild achievement and if it will indeed award the Soul of the Aspects or not. Maybe Blizzard's saving that as the final surprise?

Waiting, waiting, waiting. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.